210, SHERWOOD, BEACONSFIELD (QUÉBEC) H9W 2G8 | 514 695-8899 | All Rights Reserved © VATNE CONCRETE SYSTEMS 2013 -
Flowable Fill - Stable Flow
Stable Flow® is the 2012 World of Concrete Most Innovative Product of the Year in the Concrete Construction Materials category.
With 76% Stable Air® and a density of 482kg/m3, StableFlow® uses include:
- • back fill for foundations, retaining walls, bridge abutments and overpasses
- • filling abandoned storage tanks, mines, sewer systems
- • filling utility / pipeline trenches and sub-floor installations
- • annular fill for pipe remediation
- • insulative layer in walls and floors (cast in place and precast)
- • sound absorbing layer in walls and floors foundation for slabs and roads
Stable Flow® can be designed with compressive strength from 0.34 MPa to 1.72 MPa as required. Below 1 MPa, Stable Flow® is excavatable with a shovel.
Fill can be designed with higher strength at higher densities.